Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Welcome Welcome

Hello Everyone. My name is Courtney and I am a 25 year old stay at home mom of one. Well actually one human baby and one fur baby (who requires just as much attention). 

The goal of this blog is to share crafts, recipes, cleaning ideas, organization ideas and fun stuff with the everyday mom. There are plenty of ideas for the above all over the internet but the problem is that a lot of that stuff is written for the Robo-mom. The mom that apparently has all the time in the world... or has pretend children. Or maybe their children are older or perfect but that definitely is not my life. My baby is active! And she keeps me running around the house all day. But that does not mean that I don't like to be creative, eat good food or to loose all the baby weight that I gained during my pregnancy.

So here I go. I will check out things all over the net. Find things that work and things that don't and let you know what I think. I am not saying that just because one thing works for me or doesn't that it will be the same for you but at least you can see a real world application instead of the perfect picture of Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment